Sunday, October 28, 2012

Worlds Tallest Swimsuit Model: Amazon Eve





Can a 6-foot, 8-inch beauty work the runway? Yes, it can happen. Amazon Eve will now be recognized by the Federation of World Records to be the world’s tallest model and was recently listed un the Guiness Book of World records.

 “Mainstream modeling wants you small and weak. I’m plus-sized and I’m thin and super-fit. I’d like to homogenize what ‘sexy’ means. It’s not just what’s on a magazine cover.”

The previous holder for the world’s tallest model is measured at 6 foot 4.
Also, the model has plans of gracing the pages of Playboy Magazine. “Sure I would do Playboy. I would need to reduce my muscle mass and soften up a bit, but Hefner is the only one I would pose nude for, because he does it so tastefully,” she said.

And amazingly, she was completely unknown until a magazine put her in a bikini on the front cover – turning her into a overnight sensation. Eve, from Turlock, California, is now a full-time model and actress but she also wrestles with men for $400 an hour. She credits her height to genes – saying her German and Dutch heritage is the reason why she is so tall. She said: ‘All the women in my family are tall.’ What’s more, Eve wears a ladies size 14 shoe which makes shopping for footwear more than a little difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment